How ATC helped a US Midwest-based Insurance company manage technical debt
ATC recently partnered with a US Midwest-based insurance company that was struggling to manage its technical debt and needed our help.
The company had been dealing with an unsustainable amount of technical debt from outdated software, inadequate code documentation, and inefficient processes for updating software. This resulted in issues such as slow product launches, high maintenance costs, and a limited ability to scale up with new technologies.
The company’s IT team had difficulty finding enough time and resources to manage the backlog of technical debt, as well as identify the cost-benefit for prioritizing certain projects over others. ” with “The company’s IT team had difficulty finding enough time and resources to manage the backlog of technical debt, as well as identifying the cost-benefit of prioritizing certain projects over others.
With ATC’s help, the company was able to achieve:
- 70% faster speed to market
- 50% reduction in development costs
- 25% increase in developer productivity
- More secure, reliable, maintainable, and scalable codebase
- Improved customer satisfaction due to faster turnaround times on feature requests and bug fixes
- 70% more employee satisfaction
This case study will explore how ATC helped the company achieve this transformation.
Managing Technical Debt: A Case study